- Make curtains for Auntie Betty before end of January when she comes back from WA!
- Native wildflower quilt/wallhanging (partly quilted)- finish quilting and bind
- Rainbow quilt with rainbow charms from Quilt Club Australia charm swap - by end of March?
- Star Quilt - sandwich, quilt, bind and use! (This quilt is for me - the first one I've made especially for me so I want it done before next winter!)
- Continue piecing hand stitched blue Cathedral Ceiling quilt - long term project for our room - no rush on this one!
- Pillow for Kieran using leftover Chinese symbol to go with his dragon quilt.
- Pillow for Simon using penguin fabric I bought online too long ago.
- Doggy quilts for Molly before old blanket falls apart.
- Bag each for Kerry and Sue - preferably for Christmas this year but unlikely so maybe for next year!
- Make some more card wallets for Christmas presents to match bags for Kerry and Sue.
- Bag or other project for Vanessa using Union Jack made to test Molli Sparkles' tutorial. - Perhaps in time for her birthday in September?
- Crumb Quilt from tiny scraps -maybe on sewing retreat in March?
- Rainbow string blocks -maybe on sewing retreat in March?
- Quilt for Auntie Betty - tube quilt? - for birthday in October - I have the fabric, just have to make it!
- Mariner's Compass quilt using ruler set bought in 2011!
- Shadow Trapunto Quilt from Geta Grama's book
- Scrap quilt using mixed charms from swaps and my scrap squares
- Native floral table runner - maybe to send overseas(?)
- I Spy quilt
- Christmas Charms - project to use them on - placemats?
- Baby quilt using Peter Rabbit squares - just because they're there and need using. Donate somewhere?
The good news is that I have done my January block for QBSA (well two actually but I don't want to boast!) AND (and here is the big one!) I have managed to get outside and pin baste my star quilt! (Small round of applause here please!). I actually did that yesterday as I wanted it done before the weather here in Adelaide hits the 40's on Thursday and Friday as then I can just close up the windows, whack on the airconditioner and get sewing! Although I really must start with the curtains for Aunty Betty just to get them out of the way. I'm only on holidays until the end of this week so I really want to spend the time on quilty things - we'll see!
As a bit of an annual update I thought I'd share a photo of my two lovely boys - what a difference 12 months makes! Here they are last Christmas (Simon on the left, Kieran on the right).
And here they are in late October (not quite 12 months but sometimes its hard to get a photo of them together!).
So 2013 - here I come!
Thanks for reading my blog!