My project this month was to make some cardholders for Christmas presents. I wanted to make some to match the bags I made a couple of months back and then made some extras for other people!
Here they are all together:
and this is what they look like inside (in the same order):
I used a pattern from Nancy's Couture blog here. I just need to add the closures and they're done!
While I was away my block from my April swap partner Robyn arrived. Its lovely! Only one more to go before I can pop them all together.
Robyn asked for a block with teacups/teapots/coffee mugs in any colours. I had some teacup fabric so I appliqued a teapot onto the fabric and fussy cut some cups and appliqued them too. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo in my rush to get it in the mail before the end of the month! Rats!
Anyway, that's pretty much it for this month. Really pleased that I've managed to complete my April UFO project as well as my No. 13 project (read about it here). Bring on May I say!
Thanks for reading my blog today!