I'm not sure whether I like this one as much but its not too bad. Here it is laid out on the table waiting to be stitched together. You can't see it in this photo but I managed to cut off the pointy end of one of the centre wedges when I was trimming them up. Who knows how I managed that but it didn't end up being a problem as it was just inside the seam allowance fortunately so I didn't need to redo it.
Here it is all put together:
Perhaps the reason I don't like this one as much is that there's not enough contrast in the outer ring with the blue and dark green. Still when all the blocks go together it will probably work.
As a reminder this is the first star I made:
Thanks for visiting my blog today,