Broken Herringbone Quilt - finish blocks and put top togetherDone!
- Quilt 'And Sew On' Wallhanging made last year.
- Mariner's Compass Quilt for my brother Kym (I have ruler set I bought several years ago I want to test out!)
- Complete and quilt QBSA swap star quilt.
- Make more blocks using crumb scraps I did four more of these on my retreat in March, now I have 8.
Use my rainbow swap charms to make a quilt. Top is done and partly quilted so pretty well done! Complete Cot Quilt for my niece - this is my January challenge project and is underway!
- Make more Star Value scrappy blocks I have cut out all the pieces ready to stitch together
Quilt Star Surround Lap QuiltDone - ready to gift to new great niece in December! Make a Shadow Trapunto project from book by Geta GramaDone - cushion made! Use pinwheel blocks made at sewing getaway into a project - maybe placemats? Done
- Christmas swap charms - use in a project - perhaps a table runner and/or pot holders? Currently in progress as this July's UFO project.
- Castle Ceiling Quilt - continue handpiecing. Well on the way, 9 rows together (diagonal rows).
- Make handbags from patterns won last year.
- Project using mixed charms from swaps and scraps using pattern from book I have
- Make quilt top using Peter Rabbit fabric pieces
- Continue with QBSA block swap
- I Spy project using swap blocks - very long term as I don't need this yet.
- Finish watching all my Craftsy workshops I've signed up for, particularly the Leah Day ones.
- Try quilting feathers this year!
How are your UFO's? Are you winning the UFO battle or are they taking over?!