Make curtains for Auntie Betty before end of January when she comes back from WA!Done! Native wildflower quilt/wallhanging (partly quilted)- finish quilting and bindDone!
- Rainbow quilt with rainbow charms from Quilt Club Australia charm swap - by end of March?
- Star Quilt - sandwich, quilt, bind and use! (This quilt is for me - the first one I've made especially for me so I want it done before next winter!) Nearly, nearly done - quilted, just needs a label and binding!
- Continue piecing hand stitched blue Cathedral Ceiling quilt - long term project for our room - no rush on this one! Lots of progess on this one, so happy with the way its progressing!
- Pillow for Kieran using leftover Chinese symbol to go with his dragon quilt.
- Pillow for Simon using penguin fabric I bought online too long ago.
Doggy quilts for Molly before old blanket falls apart. Done! Bag each for Kerry and Sue - preferably for Christmas this year but unlikely so maybe for next year! Done!
- Make some more card wallets for Christmas presents to match bags for Kerry and Sue. These are April's project!
- Bag or other project for Vanessa using Union Jack made to test Molli Sparkles' tutorial. - Perhaps in time for her birthday in September?
- Crumb Quilt from tiny scraps -maybe on sewing retreat in March?
- Rainbow string blocks -maybe on sewing retreat in March?
- Quilt for Auntie Betty - tube quilt? - for birthday in October - I have the fabric, just have to make it!
- Mariner's Compass quilt using ruler set bought in 2011! Maybe for my brother Kym?
- Shadow Trapunto Quilt from Geta Grama's book
- Scrap quilt using mixed charms from swaps and my scrap squares
- Native floral table runner - maybe to send overseas(?)
- I Spy quilt
- Christmas Charms - project to use them on - placemats?
- Baby quilt using Peter Rabbit squares - just because they're there and need using. Donate somewhere?
Well I don't think that's too bad so far. I must say I'm impressed with myself! I think the difference has been joining in with a UFO-along with Marti at 52 Quilts in 52 Weeks. Its meant I can focus on just one project each month and not stress about the others, knowing that they will get their turn. Also if the project for the month is done early like last month I can work on one of the other UFO's and get a head start for when its number comes up.