Make curtains for Auntie Betty before end of January when she comes back from WA!Done Native wildflower quilt/wallhanging (partly quilted)- finish quilting and bindDone
- Rainbow quilt with rainbow charms from Quilt Club Australia charm swap - used some of the fabric I had put away for this so need to buy more solid black!
Star Quilt - sandwich, quilt, bind and use! (This quilt is for me - the first one I've made especially for me so I want it done before next winter!)
- Continue piecing hand stitched blue Cathedral Ceiling quilt - long term project for our room - no rush on this one! Going well, 10 more blue blocks and 31 yellow blocks to go.
Pillow for Kieran using leftover Chinese symbol to go with his dragon quilt.Done Pillow for Simon using penguin fabric I bought online too long ago.Done + extra pillow for hubby as well! Doggy quilts for Molly before old blanket falls apart.Done Bag each for Kerry and SueDone Make some more card wallets for Christmas presents to match bags for Kerry and Sue. Done
- Bag or other project for Vanessa using Union Jack made to test Molli Sparkles' tutorial. - Perhaps in time for her birthday in September? Not started yet but have a plan to use it for a passport wallet this month
- Crumb bocks from tiny scraps -maybe on sewing retreat in
March? Rescheduled to end August!
- Rainbow string blocks or other scrap project -maybe on sewing retreat in
March? Rescheduled to end August
- Quilt for Auntie Betty - tube quilt? - for birthday in October - Nearly done, top & back made, ready to put sandwich together this week hopefully
- Mariner's Compass quilt using ruler set bought in 2011!
- Shadow Trapunto Quilt from Geta Grama's book
- Scrap quilt using mixed charms from swaps and my scrap squares
Native floral table runner - maybe to send overseas(?)Done, ready to send for Christmas!
- I Spy quilt - long term project as not needed at the moment
- Christmas Charms - project to use them on - placemats?
- Baby quilt using Peter Rabbit squares - just because they're there and need using. Donate somewhere?
- quilt Something New Sampler from quiltalong earlier in the year for Vanessa for Christmas
- And Sew On BOM on Quiet Play blog - only 2 blocks to go!
- Quilting Block Swap Australia blocks received - make into a quilt - Underway, top nearly finished
- I have also decided to join in on the Star Surround Quiltalong starting last week - because too many projects is never enough!
Thanks for visiting,