Finally, after 3 weeks I got my trust sewing machine back after a service and a nice new foot pedal. What bliss to be able to sew again. Also good that the old girl didn't have anything wrong with her, what a star she is!
Anyway of course I had to get stuck straight in and test her out so I managed to put together a couple of blocks after tea last night. One for my Quilting Block Swap Australia partner for February which I mailed to Beth today. I'll post a photo once I know she's got it, don't want to spoil surprise. Then I made the first of my Craftsy blocks for February, which I was quite happy with too. Here it is: