- Finish a Block of the Month quilt - I'm working on it, 3 months done and 1 to do so far!
Joined a Group- I joined the online Block Swap Australia group and I'm enjoying it so far!
- Make a scrap quilt - have some ideas, now need the time!
- Finish my UFO's. I have one done and one nearly finished quilting.
- Improve my free motion quilting skills - The quilt I'm currently doing is almost all free motion so working on this one!
- Make a quilt for my husband's grand-daughter Serena. I'm making the BOM in nice girly colours in the hope that it might become hers and complete two projects in one!
- Start on my ME quilt. - I have started on my hand sewn ME project and ended up making another one which is my Star Block quilt. Have the blocks just need to join them together!
- Organise all my projects into some sort of system, so I can keep track of them easily. Have set up a folder system so I guess this one is done!
- Use up more of my stash fabrics - For the record, I have 3 plastic tubs and one fat quarter bag at this point! I do have an extra tub now but its full of scraps from all the blocks I've been making so it will go towards No. 3! Have only bought more white fabric I think!
- Try to speed up my completion of projects. I think I'm doing better, I've been sewing nearly every Wednesday but last 2 weeks have had appointments. Still managed to fit some sewing in though!
Hey, I don't think that's too bad! Way to go me! Off to a good start, just have to keep at it now!
I realised I hadn't put a photo up of my two lovely boys so here they are, Simon on the left and Kieran on the right:
A little hairy but lovely all the same!
Thanks for dropping by!