I started off by making the stars from the Solstice Stars series on Fresh Lemons blog and then decided I quite liked what I had done to date so then I added some from the Summer Sampler Series on the same blog. Eventually I decided I would need at least 16 blocks so I found a few more on www.quilterscache.com. I only have two more to do now so thought I'd share a photo of what I have so far.
Here's a photo of my quilting helper Molly, who insisted in reclining all over the blocks a couple of days ago when I had them spread all over the floor. Fortunately I managed to get them out from under without any damage. Maybe she's just telling me she wants me to name this one after her!
Thanks for stopping by today!